The health and safety of our staff and customers is a top priority at Escape Rooms which is why we have put in place measures so that you can fully immersive yourself into the world we’re creating.
The following points cover the steps we are currently taking to ensure our guests and staff are safe:
- All items within the games, such as props, padlocks, keys, and furniture, will be disinfected during every game reset.
- Gloves, face masks and hand sanitiser are available for use by guests should they need them. Face coverings must be worn within the communal areas of our building, and teams must sanitise their hands upon entering the building. NHS Track and Trace is also required.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings.
- Surfaces within the building will be cleaned between sessions, including game control stations, and bathrooms.
- We have reduced our player amount. All of our games can take a maximum of 6 players. This is to reduce crowding within our lobby and rooms. Only one team will be allowed into our welcome area.
We fully understand that our customers will be concerned about the coronavirus, and we want to assure you that as a company, we’re closely monitoring the evolving situation and following the guidelines issued by the UK Government and Public Health England. With the new Tier system in place, please be aware that the guidelines might change after you’ve made a booking. We legally have to follow these. This includes following the current guidelines for Tier 2 – we are unable to run a game for mixed groups of people. You must be from the same household or support bubble.
Due to this, we may be required to close or postpone games at short notice, however, we will always contact you as soon as possible via phone and email to advise you on the changes to your booking.
We ask that if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, you call or email us to reschedule your booking. We shall be as flexible as possible, however our 7 day notice Rescheduling Policy is still in place. Reschedule requests made on short notice will be liable to an administration fee.
We thank you for supporting Escape Rooms during this time. If you have any concerns that you’d like to discuss with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By CHARLOTTE POTTER